Updated on Wednesday 1st July 2020
We are pleased to let you know that Camden Theological Library is reopening. We will take a cautious approach to opening our library services and spaces to ensure the safety of our staff, students and other borrowers. During this time, we ask everyone to assist us in following these important conditions.
- The Library will reopen its physical collections for borrowing and returning.
- Certain spaces and facilities will remain reduced or closed.
- Library staff will provide help, but will be following new safety protocols.
Health and Safety Protocols
- Return Library books via external returns chute (they must not be brought into the Library)
- Clean hands with sanitiser before putting on gloves
- Put on disposable gloves before you enter the Library
- Only use desks which are ‘open’
- Remove gloves and replace if you leave and return.
- Borrowers are to continue to practice safe social distancing and good hand hygiene while using the Library facilities. Hand sanitiser will be available for use throughout your visit.
- Physical distancing measures and space capacity limits will apply. If capacity is reached, you will need to wait for someone to leave before you can enter.
Please contact Library staff for further assistance or information.